Allen Morgan Health and Rehabilitation Center
The Allen Morgan Health and Rehabilitation Center, is a 104-bed nursing home located on the Trezevant campus, offering both private and semi-private rooms.
We welcome direct admissions to Allen Morgan Center on a space-available basis. When your physician, discharge planner, or social worker discusses post-hospital care, please tell them that you would like to know about availability at the Allen Morgan Center on the Trezevant campus.
Respite care is the provision of short-term breaks to those who are caring for family members who might otherwise require permanent placement in a facility outside the home. It allows caregivers to maintain their own health and well-being so that they may continue their loving journey as a family.
- Licensed nurses on duty 24 hours per day
- Daily selection of menu choices
- Housekeeping services
- Personal laundry services
- Specialized activities program
- Cable television
- *Restorative care
- On-site medical director
- *Specialty physicians on site include: podiatry, dental and ophthalmology
- Chaplain on staff for pastoral care and counseling
- *Transportation to and from doctors' appointments
- *Registry of private companions available
- *Respite services
- *Hospice services through approved providers
- In patient and out patient rehabilitation services through Rehab Care
*indicates an additional fee
Allen Morgan accepts Medicare and self-pay and works with most long-term insurance companies. It does not participate with Medicaid.
Please contact Allen Morgan Center Admissions directly at 1-901-251-9248 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.